Episode #14: Is My Market Saturated?
Prefer to download? Download
Angela is a long-time coach and soon-to-be Yoga Trapeze instructor. She is considering lots of different business options, one of which is to open a physical yoga a studio. But is the market saturated? Does it even make sense to open a physical yoga studio?
Ideas We Explore
- How to calculate market saturation using Wikipedia and a simple “10 min commute” formula
- Why Yoga Trapeze is an awesome additional product or stand-alone private offering, but not a core studio class offering
- How physical strength can translate directly into mental strength
#1 Tip from Angela
- How physical strength can become a real life strength
- Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org