Episode #9: Private Clients – Help with Retention
Prefer to download? Download
Nancy teaches Ayurveda-inspired, semi-private yoga classes in The Netherlands, and it’s going well—but she’s struggling with retention. Students start off motivated, but seem to drop off, even if they have purchased multi-session packs. What to do?
Ideas We Explore
- Why it’s important to set tangible health goals for your private clients
- How to focus on your Unique Teaching Positioning (UTP) to differentiate yourself in the market
- Why a free Discovery Class can help you earn more and your clients get better results
3 Tips from Esther
- Avoid teaching family and friends (they don’t pay!)
- Use guided meditations at the end of class—students love it!
- Teach students how to take their yoga “off the mat”
- Write to us [email protected]