Episode #4: New Studio is Open – What to Focus on Now?
Prefer to download? Download
Sadie just opened her first yoga studio, and she’s in charge of everything—yikes! What should she focus on? Teaching, business, marketing… there are so many things.
Ideas We Explore
- Why opening a studio just so you can teach is a flawed idea—so you need to correct it
- How there are only two real assets in yoga: yoga and your community
- Why building a studio business around one person is risky and can feel like prison
#1 Tip from Sadie
- Use Post-it! notes to remember things about your teaching
- Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org